Whole grain, vegetarian Spanish brown rice dish
Makes 6 servings
Serving Size: 1/2 cup
+ Free Shipping & Returns on Eligible Items.
(*Amazon's Top 100 list updated hourly.)
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups of cooked brown rice
- 2 cups of salsa
- 1 cup frozen or canned corn
- 1 can black beans or kidney beans
- Saute onion in skillet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add cooked rice, canned beans, corn and salsa to skillet and toss with onion.
- Heat thoroughly.
- Serve with whole grain tortilla chips or whole grain crackers.
- Optional: Toss in other vegetables, if desired.
Food Safety Tip: Be sure pot handles are turned away from front edge of stove so you don't accidentally knock pan off stove top.